I want to write a light post after all of the sadness we've been through.
Here are some silly reasons why I've cried since becoming pregnant:
* I HATE the smell of our dishwasher pucks.
* I HATE the smell of our laundry detergent.
* I HATE the smell of all cleaning products.
* A brand of rolls I used to love smell TERRIBLE now.
* Josh Groban's beautiful voice singing "O Holy Night"
* Missing my husband's face.
* I love my dog so so much.
* My husband made me scrambled eggs after I requested them. I took one bite and made him remove them immediately. I felt terrible.
* I couldn't find a hotel to book and was really frustrated.
* My coworker saying I have a lot going on and I should rest.
* Not wanting a single thing to eat at lunch even with tons of choices.
I cry a lot. Haha. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but it's funny to look back. My husband is a true champ!!!